Website Inquiries and Website Use
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Genmab A/S (CVR no. 21023884)
Kalvebod Brygge 43,
DK-1560 Copenhagen V
Contact details (if you have inquiries and/or questions to our processing of your personal data): Privacy@genmab.com
2) USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Your personal data will be used to provide the services requested by you through our “Global Medical Information Contact Form” on Genmab.com or to process your inquiries submitted to Us by email using the e-mailing options at Genmab.com. Using both the “Global Medical Information Contact Form” or the e-mailing options activates email software and invites you to send your comments to a specific functional Genmab mailbox. When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the Genmab team responsible for the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your email to the appropriate Genmab function.
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Ordinary personal data: Name, address, email address, telephone number, IP addresses or other personal data you provide to Us by using our website services.
When We collect information from another source than you, the source(s) may be:
Analytics services used at our website.
5) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on the following legal basis:
Re a) Art. 6 (1) litra a of the GDPR; you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for the specific purposes as indicated by you in the “Global Medical Information Contact Form” or by using the email options on Genmab.com;
Art. 6 (1) litra f of the GDPR; (f) the processing of your personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Us when making our website functionalities available to you in order for Us to be able to provide you with the services requested and needed when using our website.
6) SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Group entities;
- Sagezza Ltd of Innovations House (our hosting provider);
- Intrado Corporation (our hosting provider);
- WP Engine (our hosting provider);
- Envision Pharma Group;
- Anju Software, Inc.;
7) TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred within the EEA or to countries outside the EEA, that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data compared to the EEA. Instead We have provided appropriate safeguards as required by GDPR art. 49 (1) through EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
You may obtain a copy of the EU standard contractual clauses by contacting Us on: Privacy@genmab.com
8) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data according to the specific purpose depending on your request and your use of our website. However, we’ll never keep your personal data longer than required by applicable law.
9) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: September 2020