Shareholders Genmab A/S
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Genmab A/S (CVR no. 21023884)
Kalvebod Brygge 43,
DK-1560 Copenhagen V
Contact details (if you have inquiries and/or questions to our processing of your personal data): [email protected].
2) USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- In order for Us to 1) keep a register of our shareholders, 2) to be able to share relevant news and notices, e.g. the annual report and information regarding our General Meeting as requested by you including general requests or questions submitted by you 3) documentation for financial reporting
- Notification of participation, granting a proxy and voting (incl. by post): We process your personal data when you notify us of your participation in the General Meeting in order for Us to issue admission cards and to have an overview of the general participation at the meeting. Further, we process your personal data when voting at the General Meeting and as we need to administer the voting process. Our handling of your personal data also includes personal data related to your proxy granting and your voting by post as we need to have an overview of proxy holders/advisor participation at the meeting.
- Submitting questions prior to/at the General Meeting: We process your data when you submit questions prior to/at the General Meeting in order for Us to document your status as a shareholder or proxy holder. Further, your statement/question may be part of the agenda and the minutes from the General Meeting.
- Handling of personal data contained in the minutes from the General Meeting: After the General Meeting we’ll prepare minutes of the General Meeting and these minutes may include your personal data as described above but also e.g. when submitting proposals or exercising the right to speak at the General Meeting is processed and included in the minutes.
- Streaming/video and/or audio recording online: The General Meeting will be streamed live on Genmab’s corporate website and in an Annual General Meeting shareholder portal. Your personal data will be collected and processed if you choose to comment or ask a question at the General Meeting. When commenting and/or asking a question at the meeting, you accept Genmab’s collection and processing of your personal data, including your name, in connection with the recording. You cannot ask that your question is not recorded if you choose to ask a question at the General Meeting.
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Ordinary personal data: Name, address, email address, telephone number, bank, registration number, account number, information on communication preferences, Genmab stock portfolio information, information relating to the General Meeting (e.g. your attendance at the General Meeting, your voting at the General Meeting and the video/audio recording of the General Meeting including the information therein) and any other information relevant to the shareholding.
4) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on the following legal basis:
Ad 1) We process the personal data to comply with our legal obligations as set out in the Danish Companies Act cf. GDPR art. 6 (1) (c).
Ad 2) Collection and processing of personal data will be based on our legitimate interests as we need to be able to identify our shareholders, cf. GDPR art.6 (1) (f)
Ad 3) You have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes an indicated in the informed consent form presented and signed by you upon entry into the Genmab InvestorPortal, cf. Art. 6 (1) litra a of the GDPR.
Processing of your personal data in connection with the General Meeting:
Ad 4) The minutes from the General Meetings are prepared in accordance with the Danish Companies Act, and the processing of shareholders’ personal data thus takes place in order for us to comply with our legal obligation, cf. GDPR art. 6 (1) (c).
Ad 5) The recording and collection of your personal data during our General Meetings will be based on our legitimate interest in being able to identify you as a shareholder or proxy holder in order to enable you to exercise your rights at the General Meeting, cf. GDPR art.6 (1) (f).
5) SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Depending on the circumstance, we may share your personal data with:
- Group entities;
- VP Services A/S
- Suppliers, including IT suppliers
- The public through publication on Genmab’s corporate website www.genmab.com in accordance with applicable rules (e.g. in case of a shareholder proposal is included on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting)
- Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S (e.g. in case of a shareholder proposal is included on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting)
- Public authorities, e.g. the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority’s database (e.g. in case of a shareholder proposal is included on the agenda for the Annual General Meeting)
6) TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred within the EEA or to countries outside the EEA, that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of your personal data compared to the EEA. Instead we have provided appropriate safeguards as required by GDPR art. 49 (1) through EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
You may obtain a copy of the EU standard contractual clauses by contacting Us at: [email protected].
7) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not keep your personal data longer than required by applicable law.
We will retain your personal data up to six (6) years calculated from the date you no longer hold Genmab shares.
Webcast: Will be deleted from Genmab’s corporate website after the minutes from the General Meeting has been approved. We keep it hosted for 6 months for documentation.
Calling and Passing of the General Meeting: Will be kept infinitely for documentation purposes.
Minutes of the General Meeting: Will be kept infinitely for documentation purposes.
Voting incl. by proxy or post: Will be kept for up to six (6) years for documentation purposes.
Submission of questions/proposals and notification of participation, granting a proxy and voting by post: If the shareholder contacts us directly, we will also store this information for up to six (6) years for documentation purposes.
We store the minutes until it is no longer necessary for the purpose of documenting the discussions and resolutions passed at the General Meeting.
Company Announcement of the Calling and Passing of the General Meeting: Will be kept 5 years on Genmab’s Corporate Website and internally infinitely for documentation purposes.
8) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
- • You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- • You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- • In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- • If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- • You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- • You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: March 2021