Applicants HR Genmab B.V.
1) DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal data is:
Genmab B.V. (CC no. 30169902)
3584 CT Utrecht
Contact details (if you have inquiries and/or questions to our processing of your personal data):
2) USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal data for the following purposes:
Evaluation of your personal data for recruitment purposes by Us or by our recruitment service providers.
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
We may collect the following categories of personal data about you:
- Ordinary personal data: Name, address, email address, telephone number, previous job history and educational background as included in your resume/CV, birth date and picture (if included in the application).
When We collect information from another source than you, the source(s) may be:
- Recruitment agencies
- Former employers (but only with your consent)
5) LEGAL BASIS
We may process your personal data described above based on the following legal bases:
Art. 6 (1) litra b of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”); Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract. This may both concern individual contracts and collective agreements;
Art. 6 (1) litra f of the GDPR; Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
The legitimate interests that We pursue in connection with processing of HR data are:
- Management of a potential employment relationship.
6) SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- Recruitment agencies;
- Group entities;
7) TRANSFERS TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EU/EEA
Your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), that are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection of Your personal data compared to the GDPR. Instead we have provided appropriate safeguards as required by GDPR art. 49 (1) through EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
You may obtain a copy of the EU standard contractual clauses by contacting Us on Privacy@genmab.com
8) RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will retain your personal data up to one (1) year after the submission of your application to Us unless we have obtained your consent to keep your personal data longer, e.g. when it is expected that another job will be relevant to you.
9) YOUR RIGHTS
In general, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Dutch Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
Last updated: September 2020